Followers

Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #130 Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image



Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are we all ?? it's been snowing here and it is so cold !! Great weather to get all cosy and craft away !! It's time for a super new challenge at


The challenge is Anything Goes with a Magnolia Stamp 

There is a wonderful prize from Magnolia and lots of inspiration on the blog so please check it out !!! 
I have made a notebook using a mixed media background and my favourite stamp Italian Speedy Tilda !! I just want to colour her again and again !! I have made a basic tutorial for youtube and I am learning so much about mixed media and also about making videos so I hope you will join me and hopefully take some inspiration too <3




The Gears, steampunk paperclip and road sign are by Prima . The sticky letters and mini album are Ideology by Tim Holtz. The burlap & Lace flowers and corrugated card are from Live & Love Crafts as with the pearls. Magnolia Speedy Tilda and Magnolia ticket Doohickey die are from Sirstampalot.

Many Thanks for visiting I hope you can join us in the Challenge 

Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow!!! Kirsty-Anne, Your talent is endless. It's so lovely to see your stunning new creations and this notebook is yum! I love Speedy Scooter Tilda too. The layout is gorgeous and I love your flower arrangement.
    Thanks for sharing you creative talent and the tut is fab.
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)