Followers

Monday, 11 January 2016

Stand Up Notebook !!


Hi Crafty Bloggers 
I hope you are crafting lots in 2016 !!!

Santa brought me a We R Memory Keepers cinch binding machine!!  So had a play and made my bloggy friend a stand up notebook it 's my first attempt at using the machine so am still learning!!  Finding out that spiral wires may be better than these wires lol !! Sorry my picture is a bit blurry !!!



I have coloured Italian Speedy Scooter Tilda just love her!!  I have coloured her with a mix of distress ink mediums. 
The gorgeous papers are Maja design enjoying outdoors from Live & Love Crafts love these too!! 


I printed off a calendar for one of the pages. 


I have used Tim Holtz ideology stickers on the tabs with a Marianne bow die. Also on the front are some lace from my stash and some rose trim also from LLC. I made some pearl string into a bow and attached it to some WOC flat blooms and added a brad for the centre.


I wrapped some seam binding at the top. You can see some pages here underneath for scribbling crafty notes.

The back has a cut out from the design papers with some button lace from LLC and an ideology charm and small frame. 


I hope you like my first creation with the Cinch <3


Thanks for stopping by 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne :) xx






2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful notebook. Lovely colors and Tilda stamp.
    Hugs Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely stunning notebook filled with crafting love and adorned so beautifully with embellishments. Tilda is coloured to perfection too. I should know as it's sitting in my craft room xx
    Thank you so much. I will treasure it forever.
    You are the bestest friend a girl could wish for. How lucky am I? Lots of big crafty hugs. Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)