Followers

Saturday, 2 January 2016

The Sketchy Challenges #93 Linda's Sketch & Anything Goes Theme

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all??  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year   I had to get on with some Birthday cards so this new Challenge at
The Sketchy Challenges  was perfect as it's Anything Goes for the next month with a gorgeous sketch from Linda!!  You can use the sketch or theme or both!!!  Please pop on over to the blog for lots if lovely inspiration and all the details!!  



I have chosen papers by Maja design which I cut using Magnolia Doohickey Labels die. 
I have coloured Magnolia Tilda dancing in Italy stamp and coloured her with distress ink, markers, reinkers and pads and lastly a touch of liquid pearls around her!!  The stunning lace is a present from my fabulous Bloggy friend :)
The gorgeous flowers are from Live & Love Crafts as with the vintage brads. The wooden pin is from Yellow bicycle and the banners are from Simple Stories  with ideology stickers. The blue organza ribbon and small roses are also from LLC and lastly the leaves which I daubed some gesso on are from WOC.


I hope you can join us in our new Challenge and are looking forward to seeing your creations!! Hope you get to dance in 2016 !! Even just a happy dance lol 😄




I would like to enter into the following super challenge :-



Thank you for visiting 

Sending lots of Crafty Hugs and New Year Cheers 🍻 
Kirsty-Anne :) xx



1 comment:

  1. Hello, My beautiful bloggy friend and Happy New Year!
    Your card is absolutely stunning and Tilda is so chic. Coloured to perfection too. I can't wait to colour her myself. The papers are gorgeous and the detail so pretty. I love the crochet flowers which so beautifully adorn your card.
    I can't wait to chat again! Lots of big New Year crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)