Followers

Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #132 Anything goes with a Magnolia Image


Hi Crafty Bloggers 
How are we all ?? I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's whether you were spoiled or spoilt yourself  !!

It's another fab new challenge at 

the theme is ......
ANYTHING GOES with a Magnolia Image

 There is lots of gorgeous inspiration and the ROOLZ are all over on the blog not to mention a prize from Magnolia so I hope you will join us <3


I have chosen Olive Tilda and 
design papers from Pion . 


I just loved colouring her !!


I have used some Dusty attic Chipboard and this charm and small roses from Live & Love Crafts which I have rubbed on pastel coloured gelatos over them.


The butterflies and stamps were cut from the beautiful papers .I  have made a shaker center using die-namics stitched ovals and the Fuse tool to adhere the plastic together . I filled the center with glass glitter and punched circles and hearts.



Lastly I have used some funfair enamel dots 



I have made another colouring tutorial for distress inks showing how I added shading if you would like to pick up some tips or try something new !!





I would like to enter the following super challenges 




Thank you so much for visiting my blog 
sending crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;o) xx






2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful shaker card Kirsty-Anne. I love you colouring and fab details. Thanks so much for sharing at Simply Magnolia.
    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Another shaker card. I really need to try my hands at on of these. I love this image of Tilda and your soft pastel colouring is true perfection. Again your choice of embellishments beautifully adorn this card.
    I'm loving your tut on colouring and beautiful hands and nails too.
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)