Followers

Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Midweek Magnolia's Midway #131 Valentine Love



Hi Crafty Bloggers 
I am here to remind you of the current Challenge at 
the theme is VALENTINE LOVE 
there is so much inspiration on the blog and all the details of how to enter and the chance to win a fabulous prize from Magnolia !!
I hope you can join us <3 

I have been trying out some mixed media still learning the basics !! 
I have made some videos so you can maybe learn with me and my youtube videos are a learning curve too lol



Canvas Tutorial 




Distress Ink Colouring 
 Angel Cupid Tilda
Part 1



Distress Ink Colouring 
Angel Cupid Tilda 
Part 2




Here is a list of ingredients used 

8x10 canvas 
Studio Black Gesso 
Ranger White Texture Paste  
Dutch DooBaDoo heart stencil 
Distress Spray Stain Picket fence 
Metal Gears/Mechanicals
Prima Archival Relics Flaming hearts 
Kaisercraft wood flourishes - Wings 
Finnabair Art Basics Gel  Matte Medium
Distress Ink Mediums - Reinkers Pads & markers & stain 
Cheesecloth
Dusty Attic Chipboard 
Gelatos 
Flatback pearls
Angel Hair 
Prima Resin Frames

I hope you like my creation and are inspired to have a go and get messy lol

Thanks for visitng 
sending crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous mixed media canvas Kitty, love your tutorials. Way to go girl. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulous, Kitty. I love the tutorials. Great job!!!
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Your mixed media canvas is amazing and with inspiration tuts too. I love the gorgeous embellishments. Your talent is never ending. Go girl! Your amazing!
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)