Followers

Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Midweek Magnolia's Midway Reminder Challenge #132 Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image


Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I have scheduled this post as currently on a break to Sweden to visit the Magnolia shop so excited hope to share some pictures with you soon ;0).
It's time to remind you of the 
current super challenge at


The theme is ANYTHING GOES with a Magnolia image as always there is so much wonderful inspiration on the blog along with all the details of how to enter and the fab prize from Magnolia !!! 

I have chosen to try something different with Rose Cake Tilda I embossed her by stamping her with embossing ink and then used fine embossing powder and then coloured her with distress ink mediums. Not much to colour lol with the lines but great for a quicker card and I should have inked her eyes normally but I know to do that next time lol

 
I have used papers from Pion from LLC for the base matted onto Magnolia Doohickey vintage labels die. I have used the Marianne Design clock die distressed with blending tool and ink pads . I  made the shaker  with the fuse tool and filled with WOC glass glitter and watch parts from eBay  and lastly  finished with a beautiful pearl center from WOC . The balloon die is from La La Land crafts and is distressed and I have used some glossy accents on the hearts and rubbed some white gelato crayon on top for highlights. The gorgeous resin cupcake and pebbles are from Prima . The sentiment has been punched out and put on some corrugated card from LLC . 


I hope you can join us and look forward to seeing your creations !!!
Thank you for visiting my blog 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx





4 comments:

  1. I have to say Kirsty-Anne...you sure do make a GORGEOUS card!!! The design, colouring and embellishments are so beautifully done as always! Have a wonderful day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation Kitty, love the distressed look. I hope you are having a wonderful time in Sweden, can't wait to hear all about it. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Kirsty-Anne.

    Hugs Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shaped card is stunning and I love the fact that you alway's come up with new ideas to inspire. Tilda is super cute. Oh, I could eat that egg free cake! Lol!!! The layout is perfect and your choice of embellishments look stunning with the beautifully adorned clock that really stands out.
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx
    P.S. Looking forward to seeing your trip to Sweden pics. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)