Followers

Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Midweek Magnolias's #131 Valentine Love


Hi Bloggers 

It's a brand new Challenge at MIDWEEK MAGNOLIA'S !!

The theme is Valentine Love 

I hope you can join us and check out all the gorgeous inspiration with details of how to enter are on the blog and the fantastic prize from Magnolia <3

I have chosen Christmas Heart Tilda to colour with different distress ink mediums . I have used Magnolia Doohickey  Label die to cut out the gorgeous design paper from Pion  . I have also coloured  boho heart stamp and leaf branch &  used Boho love stamp at the bottom again from from Magnolia.


A clean and simple card !! Just added a few pearls and added a bit of glitter to the heart with a wink of stella clear pen <3


I have added some lovely lace inside from my stash and I am so happy how it turned out !! Finally have new spotlights and what a difference it has made to the photograph .

I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge ;-


Thank you for visiting my blog
sending crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

2 comments:

  1. Darling card, Kirsty-Anne. Love all the pretty heart stamps with this adorable Tilda.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is totally about love. Tilda is coloured to perfection and those hearts really do pop off the card.
    Amazing crafting inside and out.
    Sending lots f big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)