Followers

Saturday, 27 February 2016

The Sketchy Challenges #94 Karina's Sketch & Under The Sea theme


Hi Crafty Bloggers

Currently on a week's break from work and having fun crafting away !!

 It's time for a brand new Challenge at 


There is a stunning sketch from Karina and the theme for the month is UNDER THE SEA you can use the sketch or theme or BOTH !!!


There is lots of gorgeous inspiration on the blog along with creations from our talented guest designers so please pop on over to the blog 
for all the details !!!

I have chosen papers from Pion for the background panels along with some
 white corrugated card all from LLC . 
I have made another shaker center with glass glitter from WOC and some sequins from Ebay . I have decorated the edges with shells from OBAN beach here in Scotland that I had collected and used gelatos to colour them along with burlap flowers from LLC and gorgeous studio charms and Graphic 45 brads and lastly
 melissa francis pearls . The beautiful rhinestone lace behind the panel is also from LLC . The pebbles and sentiment are from Prima and the gorgeous flamingo image is from Magnolia .I softly coloured it with distress inks . The glitter mesh ribbon has been in my craft box forever lol .



I do hope you will join us at THE SKETCHY CHALLENGES 



Thank you so much for visiting my blog
Sending Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Your Summery shaker card is to die for! The image is ideal and the detail especially the sea shells beautifully adorn your card. The sketch is fab and your choice of charms are perfect.
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)