Followers

Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #133 Mother's Day or Special Lady

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Had a wonderful holiday in Sweden I would definitely recommend it as a country to visit it is so beautiful the people so friendly and it has the Magnolia shop !!! Perfect even the food was so yummy !!!! will post lots of pictures soon on my blog !! if you have not already seen them on my facebook page lol

I am here to tell you of the wonderful new challenge at
 the theme is 
MOTHER'S DAY or SPECIAL LADY
as it's this Sunday here in the U.K !! 
I have made my wonderful Mum this card <3


I have used lots of yummy Magnolia Goodies on here !!!
I have coloured Tilda with star diadem with distress inks and cut her using die-namics stitched oval dies the colours were used to match the Pion papers from Live & Love Crafts 


I was so lucky to get my hands on the sold out vintage box !!! so so happy I used one of the stamps with stampendous shabby embossing powder with vesamark embossing ink and put the Magnolia text stamp in the center and cut around the stamp for the banner at the top. 



I have added Magnolia Angel wing die using white corrugated card from Live & Love Crafts at the sides .
I used the Magnolia  Tilda tag die with this as well and used the tiny card and butterfly die and envelope die from the Vintage box where I have filled a tiny shaker on top with sequins from amazon and glass glitter from Wild Orchid crafts . Lastly a decorative pearl pin and tiny Magnolia rose .


These stunning flowers are also from Magnolia I just love them<3


The beautiful heart is by blue moon design studio which I lightly added guesso and then used more glass glitter and then glued the heart cabochon on top with glossy accents and added some twine .


I hope you are inspired to join us and show us your beuatiful cards for your special lady !! There is so much more inspiration on the blog and details of how to enter and the super prize from MAGNOLIA <3

I would like to enter my card into the
 following super challenge ;-


Thank you so much for visiting my blog 
sending crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxxx








4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card this is Kitty, all those pretty details you manage to find and add to your cards are just delightful. Love this one to bits and yes those flowers are delish.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful Kirsty-Anne!! The aqua accents are stunning...well everything is actually!!!! Gorgeous details! Enjoy your week!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card with many lovely details to make it a wonderful creation.
    Thanx for joining us at LHOSM.
    Have a nice weekend, xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! Your wonderful Mum will treasure her wonderful keepsake card. Every inch a true masterpiece so beautifully adorned with the prettiest detail and lots of crafting loveliness.
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)