Followers

Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #134 Anything Goes with option of Easter

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I hope you are all well and are looking forward to Easter !! it's the theme at THE MIDWEEK MAGNOLIA'S challenge 
Anything goes with the option of Easter 
 I hope you can pop on over to the blog to see all the gorgeous inspiration and check out the roolz and the fantastic surprise prize from Magnolia !!!!

I am currently addicted to maker shaker cards lol !! I have used these beautiful papers from Graphic 45 with the Magnolia large die from The vintage box 1 and used the large vintage dies for the center .
I have coloured Tilda hugging bunny with distress inks.... I have different colours to usual with wilted  violet and mermaid lagoon .




The beautiful flowers are from Magnolia . The easter eggs are painted but were a  brighter colours so I have painted them with some prima opal magic acrylic paint which made them more to the colours of the papers.



The beautiful sequins inside are from Amazon are mixed with WOC glass glitter and I made the shaker with the fuse tool . The butterflies and lace middle are also dies from the Vintage Magnolia Box .



I hope you are inspired to join us <3

I would like to enter my card into the following super challenges ;-



Thank you for visiting my blog 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx 





5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty shaker card Kitty, love your choice of stamp, paper and embellies, what a fab idea to have those wee eggs hiding amongst the flowers. Stunning work my dear.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Kirsty-Anne! Your colouring...I know that I say this all the time but...is fabulous!! I thought that those eggs were real chocolates on there!!!! Tilda and her darling bunny are of course the stars! Have a wonderful day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous creation Kristy Ann and thank you so much for joining our challenge on the Time for Magnolia challenge blog.
    Warm hugs Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute eastercard have you made. Thank you for joining Magnolia Forever.
    Kind regards, Esther DT MF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Another stunning beautiful Easter themed card.
    Beautiful artwork too.
    I can't wait to colour this oldie! She is adorable. A bit late now that Easter has passed. Lol!!!
    Each piece of detail is crafted to perfection. I thought those eggs were foil covered chocolate ones! Silly me! You have done an amazing job matching the eggs to the colours of the papers though. Your eye for detail is great.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)