Followers

Thursday, 31 March 2016

Mixed Media Canvas Dotty Us

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I have been so inspired by mainly Prima Finnabair products and wonderful tutorials so I ordered some supplies from The Madsrapper & Art From The Heart online and then just went for it lol !! 
Had so much fun and got really messy 
hope I don't have paint in my hair :0)


I chose a photo with my hubby from our holiday last year and I edited it to make it black and white. I have mainly got ideas from this wonderful tutorial by Kasia  and other finnabair tutorials on how to use the products .I adore dots anything dotty so this is why I loved this and the colours .


I have learned lots just by trying it !!! 
I will list all the ingredients below with lots of pictures to follow <3







I hope you like it splattering the paint was so much fun and when I added the water it just worked so well xx



Ingredients 
Prima Mixed Media Essentials Kit
Prima Metallic Acrylic Paints
Prima Mica Powders 
Prima IOD Moulds & Paper Clay
Martha Stewart Moulds 
Kaisercraft Wood Flourishes 
Cheesecloth
Papermania Capsule Lace & Pearls
Wild Orchid Crafts daisies & roses from Live & Love Crafts
Prima Relics & Artifacts
Prima micro Copper beads
Prima mini art stones
Blue Moon Charm & Cabachon from Magnolia 
Blue Cord from LLC
Crafters Workshop Stencil 

Thank you for visiting 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne :0) xx

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I love your canvas Kirsty-Anne and the picci of you and hubby is such a lovely one surrounded with love and crafting gorgeousness. The colours are beautiful.
    Another amazing make. I love it!
    Big hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)