Followers

Tuesday, 15 March 2016

My Visit to Magnolia Sweden

Hi Crafty Bloggers

I had recently fulfilled one of my crafty dreams which my husband had surprised me buying airline tickets to Sweden !! He said it would be a once in a lifetime trip lol !! and that death by craft as he calls it a one off lol !!! So I was a typical tourist and took lots of lovely pictures . We stayed in Gothemburg which was beautiful the people so friendly and helpful not to mention the gorgeous food and the city is immaculate just loved it !! 
I now hope to visit more countries in Scandinavia .

The Magnolia shop is in Boras and is just craft heaven !! the family business is incredible where they make the stamps and have lots of gorgeous inspiration and were so lovely to chat to my husband while I browsed all the beautiful stamps and accessories .


This vintage suitcase when you go in the shop filled with so many stamps !!



Everything you need to get stamping 


All the wonderful collections and inspiration all around the shop


I love their flowers too


It was so nice to see all their design papers together 


so many beautiful cards and creations to look at using their stamps and dies






They can make you a stamp if you cannot find it how cool is that !!








The decor area is simply stunning so many gorgeous ideas the Scandinavian vintage style is just so beautiful 


How cool would this be holding your design papers 


and this too !!


I just adore the shabby door !!


Wedding ideas 


Great idea to store crafty supplies


More vintage beauty




I adore these mannequins 


and this old till / register


If you decide to visit there I suggest an extra suitcase and to write down all the stamps you are looking for lol !! If you cannot find a stamp on their website just email them they are so helpful !!
 I would recommend a trip to Magnolia in Boras in Sweden I have so many wonderful memories and have got so much inspiration just need time to get crafting lol !!
 I feel I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to visit the shop 
as I have been a huge Magnolia fan for some years now :0)

Thank you for visiting 
sending crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx


































2 comments:

  1. Amazing trip, I would love to go there someday too. I am happy you shared your photos with us. Very happy for you, a dream come true!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo's look amazing! I'm really pleased that you enjoyed your time in Sweden. Just wish I could have joined you!
    Big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)