Followers

Saturday, 26 March 2016

The Sketchy Challenges #96 My Sketch & Theme

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's my turn at The Sketchy Challenges  this month to create a sketch and challenge theme !!! 


I have chosen the theme
ADD FLOWERS & THINGS WITH WINGS

You can use the sketch or theme or both so why not pop along to the blog for all the gorgeous inspiration !!! and details of the prize <3

I Have chosen Tilda Blowing bubbles one of my all time favourite Magnolia stamps and coloured her with distress ink mediums to match the gorgeous papers from Graphic 45 .


I have used Magnolia die from The vintage box 1 to cut out the shape on papermill linen card and to matt the first layer . I used doohickey vintage labels die for her and also added some prima copper beads around her for some texture . I have cut out some panels from the papers and added some homemade Martha Stewart butterfly and leaves made from clay which I used some alcohol ink and some glitter to make them sparkle, Underneath the layers is some lovely lace a gift from my bloggy friend and the beautiful flowers are from Magnolia too .


I hope you are inspired to join us 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx


1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Your card is a delight on my eyes. I find myself going back and forth just to admire the stunning detail. I love this image of tilda too and the soft colours look amazing.
    Your choice of papers beautifully theme your creation and those flowers and tiny butterflies are to die for!
    I loved our chat today.
    Happy crafting my precious friend.
    Big hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)