Followers

Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #136 Anything Goes with A Magnolia Image

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ?? Been hectic lately but managed to squeeze in some relaxing crafty time !! I have made this card for the super new challenge at 

and the new theme for the next fortnight is 

ANYTHING GOES with a MAGNOLIA image !!!

There is oodles of inspiration on the blog and all the details of how to enter and the fabulous prize from Magnolia !!

I have chosen this older stamp called Edwin & Tilda Tours which I have coloured with distress ink mediums . The gorgeous papers are by First Edition called Mulberry Kisses !! .The card base is cut using the large die from Vintage Box 1 by Magnolia . The beautiful lace and tag are from papermania as with the flowers  which have been finished with some bling gems and dots of liquid pearls. The stunning butterflies have been cut from the papers too . The shaker element is cut with a die-namics stitched oval filled with gorgeous pastel sequins from Amazon and I have used the fuse tool to create the pocket . 




I have tucked some cheesecloth inside and a another tag
 to write a sentiment in .
I hope you are inspired to join us <3

   
I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge 


Many Thanks for stopping by 
sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx


3 comments:

  1. In true Kirsty-Anne fashion...another card full of the WOW factor!! Gorgeous my friend! Enjoy your day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW!!! This is an AMAZING CREATION HONEY!!! Love the little window with all the leaves and your colouring is Fabulous!!
    crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is amazing. Your colouring is super stunning and those butterflies are to die for!
    Another gorgeous masterpiece.
    Big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)