Followers

Saturday, 30 April 2016

The Sketchy Challenges #97 Karina's Sketch & Anything Goes Theme

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time for our monthly challenge at 

 We have a last sketch from Annette 
who is sadly leaving us we will miss her so much ;0( !! 


Annette's theme is ANYTHING GOES
you can use the sketch or theme or both !!
All the details are over on the blog along with all the 
gorgeous inspiration so why not pop on over ;0)

I have chosen another stamp from Magnolia to colour called rosebud Tilda and kitty kit from the Spring Fever Collection . I have coloured her with distress inks to match the lovely papers from Pion's Easter Blessings designer papers from Live & Love Crafts .


The base was made with papermill linen card where I have matted the papers onto. For the panels I have used another pretty design on top of the large die from the Vintage box 2 from Magnolia . Then I have added the Cherry Blossom Doohickey die with a flower die attached with a tiny brad again from the Vintage box ....The butterflies are also from that box !! I have also used some Prima bronze beads in the center of the flowers dipped in some soft gel medium this is my new glue just love this stuff !! 


I have added white lace on the front from Papermania and the lilac lace is from LLC on the back of the card . The roses are from Wild Orchid crafts and I used a gelato crayon to colour them to match her dress .The cute envelope is from the box and the cat charm from Magnolia with a daub of gesso and lastly a bow to finish with enamel dot .


I do hope you can join us and hope you are all having a lovely weekend 

Thank you for stopping by my blog
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx



1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow! I am totally in love with this card and sweet images.
    The pastels are pretty and the detail perfect in every way.
    Big crafty hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)