Followers

Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #138 Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

There is a super new Challenge at
with a great theme !!!
ANYTHING GOES with a Magnolia Image perfect for using your old or new stamps !! There is so much inspiration from my talented teamies all the info is over on the blog so please pop along <3

I am so enjoying playing with the new collection from Magnolia !! Spring Fever and I have coloured Dandelion Tilda using Pion Easter blessings Design Papers from Live & Love Crafts for the colour inspiration using distress ink mediums .


I have also used liquid pearls on the image 


I used Chipboard from dusty attic for the frame and dandelion which I painted with prima acrylic paint and a mini wooden peg . The leaf charm is from Making Memories . The letters have been stamped using a stamp from the vintage box 2 and embossed using dazzle ink with stampendous embossing powder matted on some brown card from The Papermill as with the card base which was cut using a spellbinders die.


I have used some lace from LLC with some twine and some embroidery thread with the heart charm also from LLC for the bow detail. The butterflies were made from vellum coloured with distress ink pads and blending tool with dies from the Magnolia Vintage box 2 finished with some Papermania gems.


Prima pebbles used with some of the design paper underneath and some papermania lace .


The beautiful flower is made using  lace flowers from LLC with a papermania button in the middle and some splats of acrylic paint with a sprinkle of glamour dust on top before the paint dried . I used the Tilda's Laundry stamp underneath .



I had so much fun making this card !!




I do hope you can join us and win a fantastic prize from Magnolia !!

I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge ;-



Many Thanks for visiting 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx






2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card Kirsty-Anne with gorgeous detail and perfect artwork. A masterpiece in the making.
    Big hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)