Followers

Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #139 Shabby Chic or Vintage


Hi Crafty Bloggers

There is a fantastic new challenge at


with one of my favorite themes Shabby Chic or Vintage 
There are beautiful inspiration over on the blog from my talented teamies and details of the wonderful prize from Magnolia and details of how to enter !!!

I have chosen Shabby Chic and made my wonderful daughter her Birthday card  using Celebration Tilda . I have coloured her with distress ink mediums to match these gorgeous papers from Pion from Live & Love crafts.

I have used Papermill linen card as the base and cut the papers with The Vintage Box die. I have also used a Lawn fawn stitched circle die for layering . The flowers were made using Magnolia Peony Doohickey die and more dies from the Vintage box with stamens in the center. The butterflies and tiny cards are made from the Vintage Box too from Magnolia . The shaker part was made using the We R Memory Keepers fuse tool with some pastel sequins from Amazon and a sprinkle of prima glitter. For the shabby chic element I have added touches of white gesso around the edges of my embellishments and card base .




We are so looking forward to seeing your creations <3


I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge ;-


Many Thanks for stopping by 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx




1 comment:

  1. This is so delicious Kitty, your Daughter will treasure this very special Birthday card. Love all the amazing accessories you've added. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)