Followers

Saturday, 28 May 2016

The Sketchy Challenges #98 Claudia's Sketch & Butterflies Theme

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's our brand new challenge at 


with Claudia's wonderful sketch & BUTTERFLIES Theme  !!
You can use the sketch or theme or both to enter.
 To check out the prize and see all the inspiration
 then please check out the blog . 
This is our last challenge with Claudia too ;(
 we will miss her beautiful creations <£




I have chosen Tilda with Spring Flowers had to colour her again 
as I just love how cute she is !!
 I have coloured her with distress inks and used 
Mulberry kisses designer paperpad for the die cuts . 


The shape was cut from The Magnolia Vintage Box 2 die . I have matted that onto Papermill Linen card . She has been cut with a Lawn fawn stitched circle and matted onto the larger one . The gorgeous flowers I used are Sue Wilson camellia open and closed dies . The beautiful ruffle ribbon and lilac lace are from Live & Love Crafts . Lastly the butterflies are from Papercraft and sentiment from Prima.

I hope you can join us !!

Many Thanks for stopping by my blog 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx 



1 comment:

  1. So beautiful Kirsty-Anne :) Have a nice week-end! Veronique

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)