Followers

Saturday, 18 June 2016

Canvas with Magnolia Vintage Box 2

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Made this some time ago and just getting round to posting lol !! I made a canvas using lots of yummy dies and stamps from the Magnolia Vintage Box 2 . Just adore these so much fun to be had !!!


The theme is a circus and I also used lots of Prima paints ...Prima IOD moulds and goodies from Magnolia & Live & Love Crafts . I made a quick video showing how I made it !! Still learning how to make videos better so bear with me it's all about practice lol !! 






I hope you like it and are inspired to get creative and get messy <3

Thank you for stopping by my blog 
sending crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Kirsty-Anne. I love all the pearly effects and texture. I've always wanted to try some mixed media canvas art and you've inspired me to dive in and just do it!
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)