Followers

Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #140 Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image


Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ??? The weather has been glorious here in Bonnie Scotland lots of lovely sunshine !! and fun in the sun like this stamp explorer Tilda which I have coloured with distress ink mediums for the latest Challenge at
the theme is Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image !!! 
The prize is a surprise package from Magnolia ...all the Roolz and gorgeous inspiration is over on at the blog if you want to check it out !! 
I have made this card for a colleagues wonderful
 daughter who loves to explore too !! 


I have used the two large dies from the Vintage box 1 & 2 with Pion Easter Blessing design papers onto Papermill Linen Card . I have used more dies from the vintage box with the butterflies . The fence is from Poppystamps / Memory Box and Hot air Balloon is from La La Land dies. The gorgeous bow is the bride bow doohickey from Magnolia . 


The Wycinanka  chipboard is from LLC as with the prima cupcake and large daisy and lilac lace . 
The bunting is from Yellow bicycle and the pebbles by Finnabair . I hope you will join us in the challenge and  I hope it's sunny weather where you are !!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:-


Many Thanks for stopping by 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx



1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)