Followers

Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #141 Celebration

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time for A super new challenge at 
and the theme this fortnight is Celebration !! We have lots pf gorgeous inspiration on the blog and a fantastic prize from Magnolia so why not pop on over and check it all out !!!

I have made yet another shaker card using Sweet Tilda with balloon . I have used Maja design papers onto Papermill Linen card . The window was made using the fuse tool with shaker elements I bought from Amazon. I have coloured her with distress ink mediums. I have painted the wycinanka chipboard  from Live & Love Crafts with Prima acrylic paints . The flowers are YODO from LLC with prima pebbles in the middle . The gorgeous lace is from LLC as with the yellow shabby binding and charm.



I had great fun making this card
 I hope you will join us <3


Thank you for stopping by 
sending crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx


1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)