Followers

Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #141 Celebration Midway Reminder

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I am here to remind you there is still time to enter the current challenge at 
MIDWEEK MAGNOLIA'S the theme is CELEBRATION and with lots of inspiration on the blog and a fantastic prize from MAGNOLIA then why not enter !!! 

I have chosen Rose cake Tilda . I coloured her with distress ink mediums to match the beautiful papers from Maja design at Live & Love Crafts .


I have cut the base shape with the Vintage box 1 large die and matted the paper onto Papermill linen card . I have used a Wycinanka  chipboard for the frame circle tag and sentiment all from LLC . I lighlty daubed them with gesso and then when dried used Faber Castell gelatos on top to add the colour . 


I have used several doohickey dies for the vintage daisy and I used basil and oregano for the other flower . 
The cute envelope is from the 
vintage box too !! 


I have added small glass pebbles in the middle of the flowers and placed a heart charm on the envelope


I had so much fun making this and I hope you are inspired to join us !!


I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge ;-


Many Thanks for stopping by my blog 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)