Followers

Saturday, 25 June 2016

The Sketchy Challenges #99 Linda's sketch & Summer Romance Theme



Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time for a super new challenge at

with Linda's fantastic sketch below and the theme is 
SUMMER ROMANCE
you can use the sketch or theme or both !!!
 there is lots of fabulous inspiration
 and all the details of how to enter on the blog !!! 
We also have lots of new exciting changes happening to the 
challenge so watch this space <3


I have chosen a Magnolia stamp called dangling sea Tilda 
and I have used lots of wycinanka chipboard from Live & Love Crafts
 which  I have painted with Prima Acrylic paints .


I have used distress ink mediums to colour the stamps and I have used a Tim Holtz Papillion stamp for the background which I cut from the vintage Box large die from Magnolia for the shape from Papermill linen card. The shells I had collected from a trip to Oban beach. The charms were a gift and the glitter inside the shaker made with the fuse tool is from Wild Orchid Crafts with a touch of frantage embossing powder inside too !!. The dies are from an early Magnolia doohickey club.


I do hope you can join us we are making lots of lovely changes to our Sketchy Challenges blog soon and are so excited so we hope you will look forward to seeing them too .



Thank you for visiting 
sending crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

































1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)