Followers

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #142 Anything goes with a Magnolia Image



Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time for a super new challenge at


the theme this fortnight is ANYTHING GOES with a Magnolia Image 
There is oodles of inspiration from the design team all the rules of how to enter and a fantastic prize from Magnolia all over on the blog !!!

I have chosen Gucci Tilda to colour to match the Vintage Romance blue Maja Design Papers . As always I have coloured her with distress inks .


I have also used computer icon stamps around her .


I have used lots Wycinanka Chipboard from Live & Love Crafts which I have lightly daubed with gesso and coloured some elements with gelatos.


The charms and WOC roses are also from LLC as with the lace . 
I have made shopping bags myself with the scorpal and cropadile to add brads ,lace, design papers and charm and the handles with crochet thread.


I hope you like my creation and are 
inspired to join us <3



I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge ;-

- blue Design Papers 

Many Thanks for visiting 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card packed with amazing details Kitty. Love it. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Creativity in this card, you are a very talented lady, beautifully designed and coloured. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at LHOSM sweetie. Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)