Followers

Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #142 Midway Reminder Anything Goes

Hi Crafty Bloggers
How are we all ??
I am here to remind you of the wonderful challenge at 


the theme is Anything Goes with a  Magnolia Image. 
All the wonderful inspiration and details are all on the blog so why not pop on over and check it out. 

I have used stop in the name of love Tilda behind the window She has been coloured with distress inks to match the Maja design papers .


I have used lots of chippies from LLC which I have daubed lightly with gesso and then used pastel gelatos to colour them.The sentiment stamp is from LOTV.


I have used some cheesecloth and flatback pearls and roses from WOC.
The Base is made from white corrugated card with a Magnolia Vintage Box die.


The bow is a doohickey die with prima pebble in the center.


I hope you are inspired to join us :)


Many thanks for stopping by 
Sending crafty hugs
Kirsty-Anne xx





2 comments:

  1. It´s gorgeous Kirsty-Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but this is my favourite card so far this year.
    With so much to feast my eyes on. I can't stop looking!
    Really, this is one stunning card pieced together with gorgeous embellishments.
    Tilda looks divine behind the window.
    Oh, so lovely.
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)