Followers

Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Midweek magnolias #143 Midway Reminder Summer Time

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time to remind you of the super challenge at 

The theme is SUMMER TIME
there is inspiration on the blog,details of how to enter
 and the prize is from MAGNOLIA SWEDEN !!!!

I have made a notebook with my Cinch using chipboard as the base . I first painted the chipboard with gesso and then added prima acrylic paints which I daubed with kitchen roll to make the patterns .



I have stamped Vintage Swedish Coast Cottage stamp from Magnolia and painted them with distress inks and then cut them out and used foam pads to adhere to the surface .


I have used this chippie from Live & Love crafts
 which I coloured with a prima chalk edger.


I have used some embroidery thread with charms also from Live & Love crafts and stamped the It's summertime text also from Magnolia . The pebbles are from Prima and are painted with gesso and acrylic paint and then I used prima micro beads in between for the sand . The crab charm is from Paper studio.


I love the back page I used A Tim Holtz stencil
 to make the stones using prima sand texture paste.


I had great fun getting messy !! I hope you are inspired to join us !!!



Many Thanks for visiting my blog 
Sending Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx





1 comment:

  1. One word...........Amazing.
    OK, a few words...........Your colouring of the cottage stamps are absolutely stunning and beautiful colours too!
    It looks like a 3D oil painting.
    I love those pebbles that are perfectly coordinated with you make.
    Thanks for sharing your inspirational notebook
    Lots of big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)