Followers

Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Midweek Magnolias #143 Summertime

Hi Crafty Bloggers

It's time for a new challenge over the next fortnight with 
the theme is SUMMERTIME 
I hope it's sunny where you are ?? There are lots of gorgeous inspiration on the blog along with all the details of how to enter and the fantastic prize from MAGNOLIA

I have chosen Bee Tilda which I have coloured with distress inks to match the beautiful Pion scent of lavender design papers from LLC .


The base was cut with the Vintage box 1 large die and matted onto papermill linen card.  I have cut Tilda out and sat her on chipboard from LLC .


I have used a coat of guesso on the chipboard and then used distress inks to colour them .  I have added some small WOC roses.


I have also used the envelope die from The vintage box with more roses.


I have cut some  tickets from the papers for the bottom.


I hope you are inspired to join us <3


Many Thanks for visiting 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx








2 comments:

  1. Amazing gorgeous Kirsty-Anne! I love the new collection of Pion design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful Tilda card coloured to perfection.
    I love hove you have adorned the big butterfly with the roses.
    What a great idea!
    Looks amazing!
    Big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)