Followers

Saturday, 9 July 2016

The Sketchy Challenges #100 Veronique's Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

We have a new fortnightly challenge at THE SKETCHY CHALLENGES 
 new design team members and a brand new blog look because we are celebrating our 100th Challenge !!! 
 Here is the sketch by Veronique 


and we are sponsored by 

with a gift voucher and free postage they sell the most gorgeous flowers !!


I have made a card for a colleague for a Birthday boy who loves farming so I bought these stamps from Lili Of The Valley and coloured them with distress ink mediums to match the design papers from Maja design at Live & Love Crafts.



A wee close up


I have used Magnolia doohickey dies for the cloud and fruit tree and ideology stickers for the name and number and some bling gems from Docrafts.


I have used a prima pebble on the number and these fab text stamps also from LOTV.


The bike charm had been daubed with gesso also from LLC.
I used the other stamps to put on the tags that can be pulled from behind the image which are placed in a pocket underneath.


I do hope you can join us in our 100th Challenge <3

Thank you for visiting 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0)




1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous your card Kirsty-Anne :) Hugs, Veronique

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)