Followers

Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #144 Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time for a super new challenge at
the theme is ANYTHING GOES with a Magnolia image !!! 
There is oodles of inspiration on the blog along with all the roolz and the fantastic prize from MAGNOLIA Sweden !!

I am in good summer mood as I am writing the sun is shining and no rain here today in Scotland which is unusual lol !!! So I made a summery card using Magnolia Time for Ice Cream & Tilda with knee socks stamps . I have coloured them with distress inks to match the gorgeous papers from Pion . 


I have used Magnolia Vintage labels die for the base with Papermill linen card . The gorgeous ruffle trim and chipboard as well as the papers are from Live & Love Crafts . I have added a light coating of gesso then painted the chipboard with gelatos to colour . I have used a Tim Holtz confetti die for the circles and the sunglasses charm from Magnolia with a piece of shabby binding from LLC.
The stamps and confetti die are from Sirstmapalot .


I do hope you can join us and I hope it's sunny where you are <3

Thank you for visiting my blog 
Sending Crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx




2 comments:

  1. Again..............I am bowled over with your stunning make. The pastels look amazing and your colouring is perfect in every way. Love the pretty pink lace. In fact I love everything about it.
    Wonderful creation.
    Big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)