Followers

Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #145 Anything but A Card

Hi Crafty Bloggers

I have been playing with the new Seaside Collection from Magnolia !!! and this wee cutie I just adore her <3 she is called Tilda bringing flowers for my design Team creation for the new challenge at 


the Theme is ANYTHING BUT A CARD 
Any excuse to play with my CINCH bookbinding machine where I have made a notebook with chipboard and used these stunning papers from MAJA design .


I have invested in prismacolor pencils again and am having to practice again at using them and not using blending solution this time it is a learning curve but enjoying trying something different again !! 


I have used gorgeous pearls and Prima button as with the papers
 are from Live & Love Crafts . The strawberries are made from the Magnolia Doohickey die with card and then I have added some chalky paint.


I have made a tiny notebook on top with layers and cutting out from the papers with dies from Magnolia Vintage box .


Other flower dies are all Magnolia Doohickeys with the
 vintage daisy and peonies.


The leaf die is also from the Vintage Box.


More delish papers inside and tags cut from the papers
 with some embroidery thread.


I love how it just came together !!


I hope you will join us... there are lots of gorgeous inspiration on the blog from the design team and all the roolz and more info about the super prize from 


so please check it out !!

I would like to enter my notebook into the following super challenge ;-


Many Thanks for stopping by

Sending Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx







2 comments:

  1. What a super notebook. Beautifully embellished inside and out.
    The strawberries look good enough to eat! Really stunning detail as always and perfect in every way.
    Lots of big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)