Followers

Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #145 Midway Reminder


Hi Sketchy Bloggers 
How are we all ? I hope you are all getting crafty !!! 
I am here to remind you of the current challenge at 


the theme is ANYTHING BUT A CARD 
please check out all the gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and all the details of how to enter are on the blog with the details of the great prize from 

I have made an easel card with drawers 
featuring Dancing Queen Tilda . She has been coloured with distress inks.
I have used papermill linen card as the base card and Maja design papers for the matting . The image was cut from the Langton paper 
with  spellbinders dies.


I have used these gorgeous charms and chipboard from Live & Love crafts.The sentiment stamp is from Lily of The Valley surrounded by half backed pearls and glossy accents was put in the center. The tiny stars are stickers from The Range . The beautiful flowers are from Magnolia and WOC.


The drawers have handles from Ideology from Tim Holtz. 
The drawers are a sizzix matchbox die .


 I have not made one for a few years 
so thought it would be fun to make again.




I hope you are inspired to join us .

I would like to enter my easel drawer card into the following challenge ;-


Many Thanks for stopping by
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx


3 comments:

  1. It´s absolutly gorgeous Kirsty-Anne :) Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome creation Kirsty-Anne, love the Tilda and the spellbinder die is so beautiful!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at LHOSM and good luck hun!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stunning easel drawer card with pretty colours and beautiful detail as always. I just adore Tilda and your sweet flower arrangements.
    Perfect!
    Lots of big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)