Followers

Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #146 Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time for a super new challenge at Midweek Magnolia's 

The theme this fortnight is ANYTHING GOES with a Magnolia Image we have 2 new fabullous design team members and lots more inspiration on the blog so check it out for all the roolz and the awesome prize from 


I have used the Vintage box die with Papermill linen card matting them with Maja Design Papers


I have coloured Tilda playing in the water with distress inks and used a die namics stitched oval frame to cut her out . Then I used a new die called Romantic Summer by Studio light which was a surprise Birthday gift around her.


I have added some lace from Live & love crafts 
down the middle and added Prima pebbles.


The shells are from Oban beach here in Scotland and I added some charms with embroidery thread and some mini art stones for the sand effect.


 I have used  distress ink spray in picket fence to colour the
 chipboard from Live & Love Crafts 


I hope you can join us <3


I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge ;-


Many Thanks for visiting 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx








2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! What a stunning Summery card. Tilda is coloured to perfection. Love the colours by the way and each and every little bit of detail brings joy to my eyes.
    Crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)