Followers

Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Midweek Magnolias's #144 Midway Reminder Anything Goes

Hi Crafty Bloggers

I am here to remind you of the fantastic challenge at
 the theme is Anything Goes with A Magnolia Image with lots of inspiration on the blog and details of how to enter please pop along !!! 

I have used Magnolia Vintage Labels die for the base and matting on Papermill linen card with some vintage brads at the top.


I have used watering tilda and coloured her with distress inks and cut her out . The colours are to match the Maja design papers from Live & Love Crafts .


I have used lots of chipboard from Live & Love Crafts which have been lightly painted with Viva Chalky white paint and then coloured with gelato crayons. The clock button is also from LLC . The sentiment stamp is from Lili Of The Valley.


I have used an uniball white ink pen for highlights and this charm I recieved as a present which I tied with some shabby ribbon.


Just adore this pink lace also from LLC !!


I hope you like my card ans are inspired to join us <3

I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge;-

(spent in the garden love the sunshine !!)

Many Thanks for stopping by
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0)





2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Kirsty-Anne, it has such beautiful details and a gorgeous colour combo. Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Love how you have created a garden theme with such pretty detail and your choice of die cuts look stunning.
    Another inspirational make.
    Big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)