Followers

Saturday, 20 August 2016

The Sketchy Challenges #102 Team A with Anything Goes Theme

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I hope you are all enjoying Summer !! We are having some lovely sunshine here in Scotland in between the clouds lol !!! We are back TEAM A with a super new easy peasy challenge  at

It is a theme ANYTHING GOES

Our fantastic sponsor is 


I have used this super sweet Tilda in the wind and coloured her with prismacolor pencils and then cut her out !!


I am playing with blending different colours so hoping to get better with time and researching more tips !!


I have used sentiment stamps from Lili of The Valley stamped on Pion design paper with white embossing paper and used foam pads for the different heights and this gorgeous flower from Live & Love Crafts


The shaker element I have made using the fuse tool and lots of glitter and sequins. I have used Maja design papers cut using my tonic paper trimmer.

The chippie from LLC I have used embossing ink and frantage to colour.

The beautiful butterfly and corners are made from clay with Martha Stewart & Prima IOD moulds and then I rubbed some gelato crayon to colour them .


I do hope you can join us in our challenge and visit the blog to see my gorgeous teamies creations and find out all the details of how to enter <3

Many Thanks for visiting my blog today 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx





2 comments:

  1. Oh, so beautiful. Isn't Tilda adorable?
    Love the scalloped edging lace and pretty butterflies.
    Big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)