Followers

Sunday, 11 September 2016

Imagine Canvas



Hi Crafty Bloggers

I have a canvas to share with you today . I enjoyed playing with different textures and techniques .
I started out with white mountboard and painted it with white guesso . I then painted all the pieces with a light gesso layer .

The beautiful resin pieces, snipart chipoard 
and metal embellishments 
are from the trinket parlour on facebook .


Here is a picture of the pieces that I had put down first before painting to get some idea of the composition


I then painted everything with Prima acrylic paint and then splashed on some Prima mica powder and lastly finished with a gelato for the silver tones and touches of distress stain spray .


I added some angel hair, embroidery thread and lace and pearl string from Live & Love Crafts and some design paper from Graphic 45.



This cute little sign is from East of India with a Tim Holtz ideology fastener . I also added some watch parts on top of the chipboard centers .

I just love how it turned out <3


I hope you are inspired to get crafty !!


Many Thanks for visiting 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx






4 comments:

  1. It´s amazing Kirsty. I like the colors you´ve used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic canvas. So many details and wonderful combination.

    Marjeta

    I have candy on my blog. Join if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Absolutely love the textures and beautifully adorned embellishments. Truly an inspirational keepsake.
    Crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful canvas !
    I love all these details.
    Thank you for so nice comment on my tag.
    Hugs, Murielle.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)