Followers

Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #146 Midway Reminder Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image


Hi Crafty Bloggers 
As I am writing the sun is shining :).....  
even though I cannot believe it is September already !! 
I am here to remind you of the awesome challenge at 


The theme is Anything Goes 

There is oodles of inspiration and all the roolz and amazing prize from 
 are there on the blog !!! so why not pop in .



I have chosen Tilda with an armful of flowers which I have coloured with distress inks to match the gorgeous papers from Maja Design at Live & Love Crafts.I have also used the balloon stamp and leaves from Magnolia in the background. I have used a Spellbinders die for the frame around her . 



I have cut the corners of the design papers and placed some lace underneath topped with a die cut butterfly with some pearl string in the center.


The gorgeous buttons and flowers were Birthday gifts ;0)


I have stamped the Magnolia sentiment onto the design paper. The chipboard from LLC was coloured using a Distress spray .


I hope you can join us <3


Many Thanks for visiting my blog 

Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0)






2 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute :) I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! She is divine and coloured to perfection. I love the masking and the soft colours look gorgeous.
    Another of your stunning creations with pretty detail.
    Big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)