Followers

Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #147 red/blue/white


Hi Crafty Bloggers 
How are we all ?? Autumn is here it has definately got colder over the last couple of weeks and the shops are getting their Christmas stock out !!! 

It's time for a super new Challenge at MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS
the theme is RED/WHITE/BLUE
there is lots of gorgeous inspiration on the blog 
and all the details of how to enter and the opportunity
 to win a fabulous prize from 


This theme is totally out my comfort zone as I am more of a pastel girlie but sometimes it is good to challenge myself !! I have inked up Super Cute Tilda and Tilda's summer car which I coloured with distress inks . The papers are from Maja Design . I have matted them onto a spellbinders die trimmed with pearl string. The Chippie I painted white and wrote on the numbers and letters ,



The gorgeous red ribbon is from Magnolia as with the large die 
for the base card is from the Magnolia Vintage Box series.


The rose trim and shabby blue ribbon are from LLC.

I hope you are inspired to join us in the challenge <3

Many Thanks for stopping by
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx


1 comment:

  1. The red white and blue on your gorgeous card looks amazing. I know that you are a pastel girlie, but you can put those crafty fingers to any colour. Tilda her Summer car really pop.
    Another eye catching design.
    Crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)