Followers

Wednesday, 28 September 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #148 Anything Goes with a Magnolia image


Hi Crafty Bloggers

It's time for a brand new challenge at 
the theme is 
ANYTHING GOES 
with a super prize from Magnolia 
and lots of inspiration on the blog please check it out there !!!

It's Christmas cards all the way now lol...I have chosen Tilda in cosy coat for this shaker card coloured to match the heartfelt creations papers . I have embossed the chippies from Live & Love crafts with white embossing powder and used pom pom trim and lace.


I have used prismacolor pencils to colour her .



I have made the card shaker at the front with the fuse tool 
 and filled with sequins and glitter,


I hope you are inspired to join us <3
Sending Crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so adorable, Kirsty-Anne. I love the shaker and how you separated it from Tilda on the inside of the card. so creative.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect! I just love your shaker cards and even more love the way you incorporate every little crafting detail which make your cards so unique. This is one of many. Love, love love. Big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)