Followers

Saturday, 17 September 2016

The Sketchy Challenges #104 Sketch with Team A

Hi Sketchy Crafters

It's time for another challenge this fortnight at


We have a great sketch designed by our
 talented design team member Melanie.
  Remember you can flip the sketch too !!

Our Challenge is sponsored by



I have used these beautiful papers from Pion which I have cut using Dies from the Magnolia Vintage Box 1 and also used the stamps from that collection  using different inks .


The gorgeous chippies are from Live & Love Crafts they have been embossed with white embossing powder and then coloured slightly with gelatos. 
I have also used mini pom pom trim and lace and shabby seam binding from LLC .The tag has been cut from the papers and for the center of the snowflakes I have topped with a prima pebble .


I am on a roll now it is 
Christmas cards all the way lol !!

I hope you are inspired to join us and I hope you will check out all the fabulous inspiration from my talented teamies at 

Many Thanks for stopping by 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne :) xxx


2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Now, I really love your card. The shape is gorgeous and the detail is full of festive cheer and the image is divine.
    Big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)