Followers

Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Midweeek Magnolia's #148 Midway Reminder



Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we can't believe it's October already !!! So am on a roll with Christmas makes and I am here to remind you of the fabulous challenge at MIDWEEK MAGNOLIA'S which is ANYTHING GOES WITH A MAGNOLIA IMAGE perfect for your Autumn ...Halloween and Christmas makes !!! There is so much inspiration on the blog and details of how to enter and the wonderful prize from 

I have made a Gift bag for Christmas presents using Lace Hood Tilda .


I have coloured her on kraft card using prismacolor pencils . The gorgeous rope frame is made from rope from Live & Love Crafts. The papers also from there are by Pion they are so beautiful !!!


At the top I have used shabby seam binding...straw...charms on embroidery thread and this stunning pearl trim all from LLC. The flowers were a gift from a friend by lemoncraft.

I have also used mini pom pom trim and chippies from LLC which I painted with prima acrylic paint and then splattered white gesso and mica powder on top.I have also tucked in some Doohickey dies cut with Pion coloured card.

The prima pebble is used here with a cut out from the design papers. The back shows off the papers with a tag cut out and chippie put on the bottom .


I had so much fun decorating the gift bag from LLC ....I hope you
 can join us in the challenge <3

I would like to enter my gift bag into the following super challenge 

Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne :0)





1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Totally bowled over with your gorgeous gift bag.
    I love your choice of embellishments and coordinating colours.
    Another of your stunning festive creations for me to drool over.
    Lots of big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)