Followers

Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Midweek Magnolias #149 Autumn Colours

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ?? It's started to get colder here in Scotland. Jack Frost was out this morning and had to get the gloves out. The sunshine though was lovely later on and made it fresh just like Autumn with all the beautiful colours of the leaves which leads us to the super new Challenge at
  MIDWEEK MAGNOLIA'S
which is Autumn colours !! There are lots of gorgeous inspiration on the blog along with all the details of how to enter this fortnight and the wonderful surprise package from MAGNOLIA of SWEDEN.


I have made a square card from Papermill linen card and used design papers from Maja design. 



I have coloured Resting Tilda with distress ink mediums and cut her out .

I have used a bottle top here with some scrap design paper and put it on top of the doohickey bow . I have stamped the Magnolia text stamp onto card and cut the v shapes at the ends and distressed the edges and placed it onto a memo pin.


I have used Chipboard which I have used distress inks and distress stain to colour.

I have used spellbinders dies for the leaves and the flowers are from
 The Trinket Parlour on facebook.


I hope you are inspired to join us <3



Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne :0) xx


3 comments:

  1. WOW Kirsty-Anne!! Absolutely gorgeous...from your sweet Tilda, colours and design to your beautiful embellishments!!! We've had frost for the last three morning...my hubbie won't let me turn on the furnace...UGH! Enjoy your week!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning creation with beautiful colouring and perfectly adorned with your amazing creative skills.
    Big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)