Followers

Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Midweek Magnolias #150 Anything goes with A Magnolia image

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ?? This is my first creation in my new craft room and I am so lucky to have this lovely new space . In the process of organising it all and labeling all my stash that I have accumulated over the years
 can't wait until I am super organised !! 

We have a wonderful new challenge at 
MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS the theme is ANYTHING GOES with A MAGNOLIA IMAGE and as always we are so happy to be sponsored by 
MAGNOLIA of SWEDEN with a surprise package for the winner !!!
There is so much lovely inspiration on the blog along with the roolz so please pop on over to check it all out <3


I have chosen a new Stamp and Cutz combination from Sirstampalot and also available at Magnolia . Her name is Cocoa Tilda and it came with gorgeous snowflurries die. I have made  a part to hold a gift card for coffee as my daughter often works out in the cold weather  and  needs plenty of warm  coffee lol.


I have got so much inspiration from Jennifer Mcguire Ink on youtube !! 
like using the dies as masks for creating the background
and for incorporating a gift card .

I colored her with distress ink reinkers and I have used a uniball white gel pen to highlight her and then I have cut her out and stuck her on a partial cut doohickey jolly tag that has some xmas music notes..... stamped from a stamp from the vintage box 1..... which I embossed with fine gold embossing powder and finished with panduro ribbon bow at the side . The die at the top is also a doohickey die which I stamped some ink over . The Costa coffee gift card is held under the tag and at the top by the cut straw so it can be easily slide out and then kept as a wall hanging .

I have made the shaker element with the fuse tool and sequins and glitter inside with some dovecraft lace and bling...a skate charm....embossed chipboard and a marrianne border die to decorate. I have also added some embossed snowflurries .


Here is the back with an embossed Magnolia text stamp with some brads and strips of the masked snowflurries....
 with using distress ink pads and blending tool .


I had so much fun trying out new techniques and getting inky .
I do hope you will join us <3



Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx













3 comments:

  1. Amazing card Kitty, love this sweet Tilda and your shaker. The colour combo is perfect. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING Kirsty-Anne...simply jam packed with the WOW factor!!! Your shaker cards are so fabulous...beautifully done!!! Have a most wonderful week!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors, love the shaker, very sweet
    xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)