Followers

Saturday, 29 October 2016

Mixed Media Christmas Tags



Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I have been dabbling in mixed media again after watching a cool Youtube channel called Maremi SmallArt  where I saw this video and I thought I would have a go and make some larger tags for Christmas presents.


It was so much fun getting messy lol <3. I have used black gesso and prima acrylic paints on top of some corrugated card. The paper pieces are scraps from Magnolia design papers and Creative Expressions .


The gorgeous bling is from her etsy shop just love them !!


I have coloured around the papers with a sharpie !!

 I added picket fence spray stain to lighten some areas 


I have cut more papers at the back and tucked 
some ribbon behind them to write on 


I hope you like them !!

Thank you for visiting 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx






3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Absolutely stunning mixed media Christmas tags Kirsty!
    The colours are gorgeous and the beautiful embellies and sentiments are full of festive cheer!
    Thanks for sharing your inspirational makes.
    Big crafty hugs my very talented super bloggy friend. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)