Followers

Saturday, 15 October 2016

The Sketchy Challenges #106 Team A Theme Anything Goes

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time for a super new challenge at The Sketchy Challenges 
with Team A and there is a theme this fortnight 

ANYTHING GOES

with a surprise package as the prize and their is lots of inspiration on the blog so please check it out on the blog !!

Image result for surprise package picture

I have made a Halloween box to keep my Halloween craft items in so that I can just pull it out once a year and get ready to craft !! I started with a box and painted it with black gesso and also decorated with Pion The witching hours design papers .


I have added mini stamps from Magnolia coloured with prismacolor pencils and crystal flower spray, checked ribbon are from them too . All the resins are painted with prima opal acrylic paints.  The flowers and coffin (painted with gesso) and charms are also from the Trinket Parlour on Facebook. Also their was a fab tutorial from there on how to make this <3


The fence is made from coffee stirrers from a fab tutorial on facebook by
 The Trinket Parlour. The dies used are stitched doodled flowers by Sue Wilson and Spellbinders dies.


I have left the lid open on the coffin so I can put charms and gems in there .


<3


I hope you like my box and are inspired to join us and get crafty .

Many Thanks for stopping by 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx







1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Your Halloween creation is absolutely stunningly spooky.
    The embellishments are perfectly pieced together to give the eerie graveyard effect and the fence that you have created with the coffee stirrers looks amazing. What a fab idea!
    Totally inspired with your spooky make.
    Lots of big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)