Followers

Wednesday, 9 November 2016

Midweek Magnolia's #151 Winter

Hi Crafty Bloggers 
How are we all ?? It's time for a super new challenge at 

Midweek Magnolias

and our theme this fortnight is WINTER 
with oodles of inspiration on the blog and details of how to enter
 are all on the blog so please check it out  <3

We have a wonderful surprise package for the winner from 


I have used Tilda with little snowy and snowy branch stamps with Pion design papers matted onto Papermill linen card  cut with Magnolia vintage Box die and then I have used guesso and glitter around the edges as with the snowballs .



I have used prismacolor pencils to colour the stamps
 on bristol board and cut them out . More of the papers used for the sentiment with metal corners .


The tree is snip art and had been daubed with guesso . I have added a clock pebble and some bling to the tree topped with a lace and ribbon bow.


Here is the inside using memory box precious mittens die and luggage tags from the Vintage box 3 and  the passport die
 in there for a miniature present .


I have decorated the back with some more of the gorgeous design papers .


I hope you are inspired to join us <3

Thank you for visiting 
Sending Craft Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0)




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Winter card Kirsty - Anne inside and out with beautiful soft colours and I love the snow balls! They look great!
    Big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kirsty-Anne...I love the tags and little present inside! Have a great week!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the little tree, nicely done xo julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)