Followers

Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Midweek Magnolias #152 Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image


Hi Crafty Bloggers 
How are we all ??? I have had a lovely week off work last week and got some Christmas crafting time in so thoroughly enjoyed myself  ;0)

 Here is a picture of my cat Mr Kiefe 
inspecting my craft room
 and getting up to mischief .... he was even inside the filing cabinet at one point lol 



It's time for a brand new challenge at
Midweek Magnolias
The theme this fortnight is Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image 
with a  prize of a surprise package from 


There is oodles of inspiration...over on the blog so please pop on over and check  it out for all the details of how to enter !!

I have stamped Tilda with little rudolf so loving  this gorgeous collection . I have cut her out and used Papermill linen card as the base and then added a layer of white corrugated card and then ripped strips of this gorgeous Magnolia design paper a firm favourite with my fellow design team members !!


I have used the snowflurrie background die which I used glitter washi tape on card then cut out and used small diamantes to finish. I did the same with the Santa sleigh die which I covered with the text stamp from the new collection and  the leaf stamp was cut out and adhered on top with some leftover swirls that came from the dies . The mini cards were made from a vintage box die and added some bling from MaremiSmallArt on etsy


The Chippies were painted with distress stain just behind her and she was coloured with distress ink reinkers and pads and finished with a uniball gel pen and lastly some glitter with the zig pen.


Just adore these doodle flower dies from Sue Wilson
 also topped with some bling.


I loved how it turned out with a whimsical feel !!


I have decorated the inside with Magnolia Vintage Box envelope dies so I can sneak in some surprises !!!


I do hope you are inspired to join us <3

I am inspired to enter my card into the following super challenge ;-


Thank you for visiting 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx






8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kirsty-Anne!! Love the colours and design...I love how you've ripped the paper and separated it...beautifully done! Have a great week!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous card, Kirsty-Anne. I love these purple papers. All of your die cuts are perfect for your winter theme. This Tilda is adorable.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite papers and colours, just lovely xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Kirsty-Anne!!!! Your cat is so cute :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card I love the purple (my fav colour) & your cat is just gorgeous. Hugs Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my how gorgeous!! love the colour combo i bought the doodle flowers die a bit ago but promptly lost one!!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely make from you craft table, Kirsty-Anne! Love the purple and the layout an all the wonderful dies you used.
    Ha ha, Mr Kiefe is just like my lot!
    xoxo, Ally
    This is my new blog: http://ellysandallysadventures.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwwww! Totally love the colour combo on your stunning card Kirsty!
    Tilda with little Rudolf are just the cutest and beautiful artwork too!
    Amazing detail as always inside and out.
    Festive crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)