Followers

Saturday, 12 November 2016

The Sketchy Challenges #108 Team A Karina's Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

We are expecting snow this week it is really cold so think it is on it's way . Perfect weather for getting all cosy and crafting !!
 We have a new challenge at 
The Sketchy Challenges
We have a wonderful sketch this fortnight designed by Karina 


It is super gorgeous !!! Might have to use it over and over again lol !!

Our wonderful sponsor is a surprise package from 

All the details and all my teamies in Team A's gorgeous inspirations 
are on the blog so please check it out <3

I have got so much inspiration from the Vintage Box 3 from Magnolia that I received and from wonderful crafters such as Jiwon Jung and  when I was a teenager a long long time ago lol we used to use Airmail letters so that gave me the idea for the fold of the card .


I have used the design papers from Magnolia cut with the large stamp die and then covered it all up lol .  I have used the mini stamp and put a ceramic charm postcard with mini pearl , The ribbon bow is topped with a stamped pearl and finished with Magnolia tiny blue roses.


 I have use a metal gear with the propeller die topped with large pearl and framed the postcard stamp with metal corner and clock pebble .
 I have tucked a doily die just under the postcard.


 I have used the passport die and stamp and  added paper pages . Just love the suitcase dies but it took lots of patience to put together .

I have used the ribbon from the box along the bottom 


Here is the back you can see the papers and I used Sizzix Tim Holtz die for the connectors with some cord . I have used some washi tape along the top and have coloured the edges of the stamp die with a chalk edger and also blended some distress ink on the main card base of Papermill linen card.


 The inside is where I used more Magnolia papers and tags
 and washi tape with the stamps in the box .


Here is another panel using these gorgeous stamps 


It even stand ups which I was surprised to find out <3


I hope you are inspired to join us 


Products used are from Magnolia Sweden & The Trinket Parlour

Thank you for visiting 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0)

2 comments:

  1. stunning creation, your so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Another stunner Kirsty and your take on Karina's sketch is perfect in every way.
    Your creative juices really flow as you put your crafty hands to anything that your imagination excels into your masterpieces.
    Thanks for sharing yet another super creation.
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)