Followers

Saturday, 17 December 2016

Christmas Canvas

Hi Crafty Bloggers 


Had a ball getting all covered in paint whilst making this canvas for Christmas !!
I have painted first with guesso and then used Finnabair acrylic paints and mica powders to colour .
I started with some cut staws for the tree base and used these beautiful resins from the Trinket Parlour on facebook . I then added a prima mechanical topped with a metal embellishment ring and at the bottom an ornate handle with some leaves .


The gorgeous florals are a mix of flowers 
and stamens and a couple of pine cones to finish .


The bling to finish is from MaremiSmallArt on etsy .



The chippie snowflakes I painted with distres stain. 






I hope you like my canvas and are getting all
 excited as Christmas comes closer <3

Thank you for stopping by my blog 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0)







1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)