Followers

Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Midweek Magnolia's 153 Christmas



Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are you all are you getting in the festive mood !! and making lots of Christmas preparations ?? I have put my tree up and wrote out all my cards so at least I have started lol <3

It's time for a super new challenge at the 
Midweek Magnolias

our theme this fortnight is 

CHRISTMAS

and our wonderful sponsor is 

Our Sponsor

All the gorgeous inspiration from the design team and
 all the details of how to enter are on the blog !!!!!

I have made a twisted easel card from a super tutorial I found from one of my favourite crafters Jennifer D you can find it here 


I have coloured Tilda stamp Me & my snowman with prismacolor pencils and used a uniball white gel pen to highlight. I have cut tags from the Vintage box 3 . The chipboard stars are embossed and topped with pearls .

The papers are by Pion.  I have added a tag in the corner
 another cute stamp from this collection.

I have embossed an older text stamp from Magnolia and
 made a shadow with my pencils around the text.


I have used another snip art chippie from The Trinket Parlour on Facebook and used the fuse tool to create the shaker window in the middle filled with sequins.



I hope you are inspired to make a twisted easel
It was so much fun to decorate !!


I have placed a tag at the back and a place to write the sentiment .


I hope you will join us <3
Thank you for stopping by 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0)






5 comments:

  1. Wowzer!!! Your twisted easel card is simply divine.
    Your image of this sweet Tilda with adorable snowman is coloured to perfection and the detail surrounding it looks amazing.
    I'm loving your choice of dies and stunning embellies which are a feast to my eyes.
    i can't stop looking!
    Festive crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely make this is, Kirsty-Anne! Love the super sweet image and easel cards are a fun and cool thing to create too! If only I would remember it when I think about what card shape I should make :)
    xoxo, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design Kitty...the layers and folds are fabulous...and that shaker...love it! Sweet Tilda and Snowman friend are perfection!! Enjoy your day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the vintage blue, such a sweet card, nicely done xo julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)