Followers

Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Midweek Magnolia's #155 Crafty New Stash


Hi Crafty Bloggers 
I hope you all had an awesome Christmas and can you believe it's 2017 !! Wonder what trends we will try this year and what gorgeous collections we will see from Magnolia !! 

It's time for a super new challenge 
and

It's CRAFTY NEW STASH !!!

All the roolz and fab inspiration from the design team
 are all over on the blog so please check it out !!!
and the prize is a mystery package from 



I was so lucky to have purchased the advent calendar box
 so I have used lots of goodies from there on my tag ;0) 
The tag is cut from the recipe card die and tab from Neenah dessert storm card . The stamp is Wine tasting Tilda coloured on the dessert storm card with prismacolor pencils and uniball gel pen to highlight. All the dies are from the new collection except the Happy Birthday which is from Creative Expressions a gift along with the gorgeous Magnolia design paper from my wonderful friend .


I have used some flat backed pearls and some Nuvo drops to finish 

I hope you can join us and show us your New Crafty Stash 

Also can't live without my Wink of stella glitter pen too !!


Also wanted to show you a quick tag I made for a Thank you using another gorgeous Have dinner with me Tilda from this collection ;0)



Finally I would like to announce the winner of My Blog Hop Candy for Midweek Magnolia's #154 chosen at random by my daughter is

*****
***
**


please contact me here with your address so I can post your surprise prize ;0)

Many Thanks for visiting 
sending crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx





















4 comments:

  1. Oh my my this is gorgeous Kirsty-Anne!! Your eye for detail and colour is fabulous as always...sweet Tilda is beautifully coloured...I love the gel pen accents! Wishing you a fabulous 2017!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I just love this Tilda and how you have adorned the recipe card with those gorgeous dies and embellies.
    Oh, and that Happy Birthday die is huge.....I love it!
    I'm so looking forward to using my advent Calendar dies, stamps and wink of Stella glitter pen.
    THANKS FOR MAKING THAT POSSIBLE XX
    big crafty 2017 hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Work!.. I was so lucky to buy the advent calendar too... But I have missed some of those other boxes... And I am sad for that!..
    Your Tag is So Sweet!.. Your Colouring is so Sweet!.. Adorable Details.. I Loooooove those die cut glasses. And your colour theme on this Tag is Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)